Event Day Details
Sunday, October 2, 2016
Join us for family and dog-friendly fun at our new event location: the beautiful Lidgerwood Park, Morristown, NJ
Schedule of Events (Event is rain or shine)
11:00 a.m. Registration &
12:00 p.m. Doggy Dash begins
12:30 p.m. Doggy Pageant begins (see below for categories)
Immediately followed by Seeing Eye training and puppy raiser demos with Q & A
Immediately followed by announcement of the raffle winners!
2:00 p.m. Event concludes
Free facepainting, dog caricature artist and air brush tattoos for all walk registrants ($5 each for attendees not registered for the walk). 50/50 drawing and raffle prizes!
Walker Registration Fees
The first 300 adult registrants get a free goodie bag!
Deadline for online registration: Monday, Sept. 26, 2016
Adults (13+ years): $30 online/ $35
Children (5-12 years): $20 online/ $25 event day
Children under 5 years: FREE!
Dog Pageant presented by TD Bank
Categories: Prize baskets for best in each category!
Best Costumed Dog
Best Costumed Dog and Owner
Best Costumed Team (form a group with your friends, family or puppy raising club)
Lavish Leashes (For dogs who don't like to dress up but want to show off their fancy leash and collar)
Senior Beauties (For dogs over 7 years)
Most Obedient (Simon Sez for dogs: Show us your best sit, down, and rest/stay)
(sold online and at the
event, while supplies last)
Doggy Bandana: $8
NEW! Eco-friendly Tote Bag: $6
*Fundraise to earn free merchandise!
Rules for pet dog participation:
• Pet dog participants must be dog-friendly, kid-friendly and adult-friendly.
• Limit of one pet dog per registered participant. The registered participant must own the pet dog.
• All pet dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6’ at all times; no flexi-leashes.
• All pet dogs must be healthy on the day of the event.
• All pet dogs must have a current dog license and be up-to-date on vaccinations as required by law. Owners must provide proof of Rabies vaccination upon request.
• Puppies under 6 months of age are not permitted to participate in the walk and puppies must be at least 4 months of age to attend the event.
• Owners must clean up after their pet dogs, so bring waste bags.